Campbell to co-produce Arkansas Bridal Fashion Show | Arts & Culture
Brandon D. Campbell, Little Rock Fashion Week's founder and executive producer, is the co-produce for the runway fashion show at the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette 2012 Bridal Show on Sunday, August 19, 2012 at the Statehouse Convention Center in Little Rock. The bridal show is from 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. The runway fashion show is scheduled for 4:30 p.m.
The fashion show will star the high fashion runway models, of all ages and sizes, from Oneofakind Talent Inc. modeling agency and past Little Rock Fashion Week presentations. LRFW's 2012 and 2011 Models of the Year Hannah Daniel, of Mabelvale, Ark and Larry Scruggs, of Pine Bluff, Ark are headlining the talented group. Models will wear clothes from Al's Formal, David's Bridal, Dillard's Park Plaza Mall, First Impressions, Jos A. Bank, Men's Warehouse and The Bridal Cottage.
Tickets for the 2012 Bridal Show are $7 in advance at www.arkansasbridalcommunity.com and $10 at the door. The 2012 fall bridal show is coordinated by Tabitha Cunningham, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette's manager of promotions, events, and sponsorships. The fall bridal runway show marks the fourth consecutive Arkansas Democrat-Gazette owned bridal show Campbell and Oneofakind Talent Inc's models have been involved.
To learn more about Campbell and Oneofakind Talent Inc. visit www.oneofakindtalentinc.com. The five year celebration of Little Rock Fashion Week is July 15-20, 2013. To request information on being a vendor, designer, or sponsor at LRFW 2013 send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events near Cabot
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Security issues at Burns Park in North Little Rock
- 'Disney on Ice' headed for Verizon Arena in May
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.