2 arrested in connection with stolen firearms | Crime
LONOKE, Ark. (KTHV) -- Monday around 5 pm, the Sheriff’s Office received a report of a residential burglary at a residence located on Highway 15 North, Lonoke, Arkansas. During the course of the burglary, numerous firearms were taken as well as other property.
Tuesday morning, investigators received a “tip” concerning the burglary and stolen firearms. Investigators launched an operation which led to a traffic stop and the recovery of three of the stolen firearms. Further investigation led to a search warrant for a residence located on Milner Road in Lonoke. Located and recovered from the residence were thirteen more firearms which had been taken from the burglary. Arrested in connection with the stolen firearms were Timothy Wilson, 18, and a 16-year-old black male, both from Lonoke. A third arrest is pending.
Investigators are still working at locating and recovering three more firearms, a computer and other property. Wilson and the juvenile are being held at the Lonoke County Detention Facility for burglary and theft of property.
Upcoming Events near Cabot
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Security issues at Burns Park in North Little Rock
- 'Disney on Ice' headed for Verizon Arena in May
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.