CabotFest 2012 | Events
CabotFest is a fall festival with something for the entire family. Always falling on the second Saturday of October, CabotFest will be held October 13 from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. in downtown Cabot. It began in 1978 as a celebration of Cabot’s rebuilding process after the devastating 1976 tornado. Thirty-four years later, we continue to celebrate our growth as over 20,000 people attend each year.
Kids of all ages enjoy the carnival rides that are open Friday night and all day Saturday. CabotFest’s main stage will spotlight Arkansas entertainers this year with KK Kennedy and Kampground Express, Crosspoint, Single Tree, Luke Williams, Price Crew, and Corey Lamb. Riverbilly will close CabotFest as the headliner and will take the stage at 5 p.m. Saturday. We also have a local entertainment stage where attendees can watch performances of local dance, cheer, and music groups.
CabotFest offers a great shopping opportunity with over 100 booths filled with fall crafts and Christmas ideas. Kids enjoy playing on inflatables and in a huge sand pile in our free Kids Zone. A fall festival is not complete without food. CabotFest has a variety of food vendors that offer items such as funnel cakes, bar-b-que, shaved ice and even alligator. So no matter what your taste, CabotFest has something for you.
Upcoming Events near Cabot
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Security issues at Burns Park in North Little Rock
- 'Disney on Ice' headed for Verizon Arena in May
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.