3 men arrested on multiple drug charges in Cabot | News
CABOT, Ark. (KTHV) - Three men have been arrested by Lonoke County Deputies after officers received some information on illegal drug activity and stolen property.
Lt. Jim Kulesa said Justin Lee Bates, 25; John Thomas Ballew, 32; and Derek Weir, 42, were all arrested on the afternoon of May 16. All three subjects were arrested for the offenses of; simultaneous possession of drugs and firearms, possession of a controlled substance with the purpose to deliver, maintaining a drug premise, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of firearms by certain persons.
Kulesa said all of them were found in the same household on Ballard Road in Cabot.
A check revealed Ballew has having an outstanding arrest warrant, and Bates was on parole.
All three subjects are being held at the Lonoke County Detention Facility.
Upcoming Events near Cabot
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Security issues at Burns Park in North Little Rock
- 'Disney on Ice' headed for Verizon Arena in May
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.