Our network

Fire damages part of Cabot appliance store | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Fire damages part of Cabot appliance store
News

CABOT, Ark. (KTHV) - Crews worked Monday to put an end to a fire at a Cabot appliance store.

According to Cabot Fire Department Chief Phil Robinson, a call came in sometime before noon in regards to a fire at Angel's Appliances on Arena Road. He told THV11 that he suspects a generator running next to a wall may have started the fire, so investigators will focus on the area it was in.

"The fire primarily damaged the front third of the building," said Chief Robinson at the scene. 

Chief Robinson said no one was injured in the fire.

News

Cabot Businesses