Cabot teacher pleads not guilty to sexual assault | News
CABOT, Ark. (KTHV) - According to officials in Lonoke County, a Cabot teacher arrested after inappropriate contact with a student appeared in court today.
Officials say Stracener has pleaded not guilty, and has requested a jury trial. Her next court date is March 19.
Upcoming Events near Cabot
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park
- North Little Rock, Fort Roots site selected for new state Veterans Home