Diaper Drive: Organizations make big donations for Ark. families | News
CABOT, Ark. (KTHV) -- It's a heartbreaking study: According to Huggies, one in three American moms struggle to provide their children with clean diapers. In some cases, parents have to re-use them or keep them in soiled diapers longer.
But Today's THV is working to change that. We are partnering with the Arkansas Rice Depot to collect diapers for families in need.
For the past week or so, churches have been holding their own diaper drives for us -- including Second Baptist Church in Jacksonville and ReNew Church in Cabot.
20,000 diapers were collected at the Cabot Walmart Tuesday evening. Thanks to everyone who participated!
Upcoming Events near Cabot
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park
- North Little Rock, Fort Roots site selected for new state Veterans Home